الثلاثاء، 2 أكتوبر، 2012

I'm not an angel





I'm not an angel

There are people have many faces , in my life I face them , actually they learn me a lot of things, in my heart there are a lot of pains and shocks I moved to the next step, I pretended that nothing happened to me ; just to keep my heart strong ,I felt a good feeling, but in my side  I'm broken  I don't want to feel like that anymore, its hurt me so much, I want to be myself , I don't want to be like them and had many faces, I feel weak, I feel scare when I'm thinking like that if I'm thinking like them, OMG please my god I wanna be myself only me, I don't wanna be like anyone else, they hurt me so much but I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore, I said something to someone, "guess anything from everyone" and I'm one from everyone, I make a lot of mistake, I'm not an angel and I still a human and the prides of the human is his mistake, and I wish if a lot of people around as get that, I really wish from who around as get this aim, and guess anything from as , anything not something, I know that I learn from my humanity and this is the special on it, but sometimes I really scared from it, If I shock someone by the wrong way I'm sorry to everyone who I fault to him, forgive me but don't forget me, remember me in the good things, and remember that I do my best to be honest with you, and sincere In the end of my life, I love you..:)



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق